01 April 2009

Push-ups and Sit-ups

Can it really be as easy as doing push-ups and sit-ups? I certainly hope so! After mb mentioned in the comments section of the previous post about doing the 100 push-ups and 200 sit-ups, I thought I would check it out. And guess what? It looks totally doable for me! So, I'm going to hopefully start today, although it may be better to wait until next Monday when I can realistically get in three workouts a week. I'm also going to see if I can figure out how to keep a running tally from week to week on my sidebar. That may or may not happen, but I will definitely be posting my progress regardless. I may even see if I can get one of those nifty little Mr. Linky things. That way if you want to join me you can and we can cheer each other on!

So, are you in need of a little kick in the hiney to get exercising? Come and join me by doing push-ups and sit-ups for the next 6 weeks. I think we will be glad we did. And so will our swimsuits!

Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment