07 April 2009

Sit-Ups and Push-Ups Week 1 - Day 1

Well, I did it. I started exercising again. This time around I'm using the one hundred push-ups and two hundred sit-ups program. I've also thrown in a few lunges each day just for good measure. And to tone up the caboose. Nobody wants a caboose that's loose.

Here are my numbers for Monday. I'm starting at the lowest level of both programs. I mean really low, as in doing wall push-ups. I don't want any false ideas about how fit I am.

Sit-ups (crunches): 9, 9, 6, 6, 10
Push-ups (on the wall): 2, 3, 2, 2, 6

I'll update after each workout, or at least within a day. Let me know if you are doing this along with me so we can cheer for each other.

The first work-out went well. I'm actually looking forward to my work-out tomorrow. And I haven't felt that way about exercising in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment