27 March 2009

Deep Thoughts

I've been pondering if I could actually post every day. Still not sure about that one, as I just don't know that I would have that much to say. Those of you who know me in real life (my mom and maybe 2 others!) can stop laughing and pick yourself up off the floor now. I'll wait.

Seriously...it would probably just end up being a lot of stuff. But, maybe that's just what I need. A place to put all that stuff that's continually running around my head. It will most likely bore you all to tears. If it does, just let me know and I'll start yet another journal. I've started so many and only kept up with them for a few weeks, at most. And then I get distracted or forget or get bored with myself and move on. Hmmm, that happens with more than just journaling with me. You know...see/hear about something new and shiny, want it, dream about it, get it, play with it for a few days, move on to the next thing. Geez. I sound like a three-year-old.

Welcome to my husband's world. That man must really LOVE me. Thank the good Lord above he does.

I think that's all for now. The kids needs some schooling and the house needs cleaning and we need some groceries around these parts. I'll probably be back later with yet more deep insights into the world according to Aimee.

3 comments:

  1. I think you should just go for it and not worry about boring people! For every person that gets bored, there are a couple more who appreciate honesty uncensored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, shucks. Thanks, riotwife. I needed that this morning. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it. For the last two years I've participated in Holidailies, where you try to post every day from 12/1 to 12/31. As a single, I don't even have kid tales to fill some space - it was a challenge, but well worth it.

    ReplyDelete