20 March 2009

Weekly Menu

Well, it's been awhile since I've actually taken the time to sit down and figure out what we'll be eating for an entire month. So, instead, here's what I've got planned for at least the next week. I tend to plan my weeks on a Thursday-Wednesday basis since the grocery stores here change out their ads on Wednesdays and I usually run my errands on Thursdays or Fridays. I'll try to post recipes for things if I use a specific recipe. If there's something here you don't know how to cook or have questions about how we do it in our kitchen, just ask!

  • Fried shrimp and Fried fish, baked potatoes, broccoli, rolls
  • Lasagna, Foccacia, Salad
  • Chicken Puffs, glazed carrots
  • Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas, biscuit
Happy Cookin'!
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment